Monday, May 14, 2007

On the road again + Pining for more vacation + Quick running summary

Hello from the Hampton Inn in Fremont, Ohio. Visiting a customer for the next few days. I already miss being on vacation - I want a redo, only in Ireland this time. Here is a pic of our only "Ireland" activity - a trip to the Claddagh Irish Pub in Indy. Damn good Black and Tans there, as well as the Shepard's Pie.


Quick recap of this past week's running:
May 5 - 13.1 miles, 2:11, Indy Mini
May 10 - 4 miles, >0:30, Monon Trail North
May 12 - <4 miles, 0:30, Monon Trail South (almost broke my ankle)
May 14 - <3 miles, 0:30, treadmill

OK, sure, there are some approximations, but I don't have the solid data available to me at this point in time. I will be more precise in upcoming posts.

That's all. :)

1 comment:

Rob said...

mmmmmm.....

Those Beers look mighty tasty