Friday, February 22, 2008

Survived the week...barely

Well, I'm very happy it's Friday. I'm not happy I'm spending it in my bed sick. I hate getting sick because it is such a rare occurrence. I feel like my throat is a saliva factory - I'm swallowing every 4 seconds. My body aches in places I didn't know I had a body. But it's perhaps it's my body's reaction to the events that took place this week.

Extended stay in WP - I'll be here at least one more year. I'm accepting another position here, one that I have to have in my current career path. It's as good a place as any to get it done - I already know the people, the product, and should be able to jump in. Downside is it's here - I've been vocal about this to all other players involved and they acknowledge. Lots of prayer and thought went into it, and while counterintuitive as it is, it makes sense. *Sigh*

Purdue lost to IU - depressing. Still on top of the Big Ten, but slows momentum. I hope we can gain it back quickly.

I hope that I'm well enough this weekend to run - I have only run once since the Marathon in Phoenix over a month ago and I have two 1/2 marathons to run in April and May. Maybe that will make me feel better.

4 comments:

ems said...

Hey, um, Butler's in the tournament. Did you hear?

And when are you going to post another blog?

Oh, and you need to move closer to Indy. Every time I hear about a trail run or a 5k that I want to do, I think of how you would probably be up to running it with me, and I am sad because you're far away. Boo.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

ems said...

I'm disowning you if you don't post me a blog for entertainment. I just can't read any more chemistry or biology.

I'm sorry, is the West Plains social life getting to be too much for you?

ems said...

are you ever going to post something new?