Saturday, June 16, 2007

James Lipton is short...other ramblings

While walking through LAX last Friday I missed my golden opportunity to tell James Lipton (host of In the Actors Studio) that my favorite curse word is sh*t. I'm not really sure if that is my favorite curse word, but it would have been funny.

Speaking of California - it's nice but expensive. I found that I can drive a Dodge 4X4 on the 405 like a race car. There are few places on the LA freeways to ditch your car in the event of an earthquake. My goal is to find at least one.

Best ballpark seats in America are the outfield bleacher seats at Dodger Stadium - $27.50 for all you can eat hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, peanuts, and soda. Just be sure you are not a fan of the away team or you will be heckled a good majority of the game. Once the sun dips below the treeline at the end of the first inning you have the pleasure of a California sunset that reminds you of the Eagles Hotel California album.

USC band members are tall, their cheerleaders are hot, and their head football coach is friendly (especially if you almost bump into him).

Port is the worst after dinner drink, but Fat Bastard Merlot is good (despite the fact that some folks in my party say it tastes like dirty French socks).

There IS so much drama in the LBC - I can see why it's hard being Snoop D O Double G...

No comments: